From the Unwound archives. Suzuka was simply a disappointment all around. One of the most frustrating aspects of reviewing anime for this show is the fact that we cannot just turn it off after two or three episodes; no, we must sit down and take in the whole thing, be it good or bad. And this was plainly bad. At no point did it redeem itself or alter my opinion, or even give me something to point out as the only good thing about it. Suzuka was just a craptacular series from top to bottom and not even the music or subplot could save it from being labeled as ‘run, don’t walk’ away from this pile of steaming horse-dung.
You’re listening to the Unwound show! Unwound is an internet radio talk show where each week we discuss the latest and greatest (and sometimes worst) in anime and anything that comes to mind.
Listen to us every Wednesday night, 8 pm PT/11 pm ET, Thursday morning, 3 am GMT, at Japan-A-Radio.
- Blue Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati Saga ‒ Episode 8
- The Fable TV Anime Reveals April 6 Debut, More Cast, Disney+ Streaming Worldwide
- The Apothecary Diaries ‒ Episode 20
- TK from Ling Tosite Sigure Performs My Hero Academia Season 7's Opening Song
- Konami Releases Ninja Five-O Game for PS4, PS5, Switch, Steam