From the Unwound archives. Suzuka was simply a disappointment all around. One of the most frustrating aspects of reviewing anime for this show is the fact that we cannot just turn it off after two or three episodes; no, we must sit down and take in the whole thing, be it good or bad. And this was plainly bad. At no point did it redeem itself or alter my opinion, or even give me something to point out as the only good thing about it. Suzuka was just a craptacular series from top to bottom and not even the music or subplot could save it from being labeled as ‘run, don’t walk’ away from this pile of steaming horse-dung.
You’re listening to the Unwound show! Unwound is an internet radio talk show where each week we discuss the latest and greatest (and sometimes worst) in anime and anything that comes to mind.
Listen to us every Wednesday night, 8 pm PT/11 pm ET, Thursday morning, 3 am GMT, at Japan-A-Radio.
- Fruits Basket the Final ‒ Episode 2
- The ANN Aftershow - Shinso is My Hero Academia's New Best Boy
- Attack on Titan Finale Leads to Magazine Issue Selling Out & Getting 2nd Printing
- When We Shout For Love's Yuka Kitagawa Ends Sekai de Ichiban Itaranu Koi Manga in May
- Aya Shouoto Works on New Project in Bessatsu Friend Magazine