From the Unwound archives. Suzuka was simply a disappointment all around. One of the most frustrating aspects of reviewing anime for this show is the fact that we cannot just turn it off after two or three episodes; no, we must sit down and take in the whole thing, be it good or bad. And this was plainly bad. At no point did it redeem itself or alter my opinion, or even give me something to point out as the only good thing about it. Suzuka was just a craptacular series from top to bottom and not even the music or subplot could save it from being labeled as ‘run, don’t walk’ away from this pile of steaming horse-dung.
You’re listening to the Unwound show! Unwound is an internet radio talk show where each week we discuss the latest and greatest (and sometimes worst) in anime and anything that comes to mind.
Listen to us every Wednesday night, 8 pm PT/11 pm ET, Thursday morning, 3 am GMT, at Japan-A-Radio.
- May'n, Megumi Nakajima's Macross Frontier Concert Streams Worldwide on November 10
- Results Are In For Persona 5's 5th Anniversary Character Popularity Poll
- The Demon Girl Next Door Anime Season 2 Reveals Title, Visual
- Fire Force Figure Giveaway!
- P.A. Works' Aquatope of White Sand Anime Reveals More Cast, New Promo Video, Visual