From the Unwound archives. Suzuka was simply a disappointment all around. One of the most frustrating aspects of reviewing anime for this show is the fact that we cannot just turn it off after two or three episodes; no, we must sit down and take in the whole thing, be it good or bad. And this was plainly bad. At no point did it redeem itself or alter my opinion, or even give me something to point out as the only good thing about it. Suzuka was just a craptacular series from top to bottom and not even the music or subplot could save it from being labeled as ‘run, don’t walk’ away from this pile of steaming horse-dung.
You’re listening to the Unwound show! Unwound is an internet radio talk show where each week we discuss the latest and greatest (and sometimes worst) in anime and anything that comes to mind.
Listen to us every Wednesday night, 8 pm PT/11 pm ET, Thursday morning, 3 am GMT, at Japan-A-Radio.
- Love Flops Anime's 5 Main Voice Actresses Perform Ending Song
- Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanzawa Anime Casts Inori Minase as Pometarō
- 'Danjo no Yūjō wa Seiritsu Suru? (Iya, Shinai!!)' Romcom Novels Get Anime
- My One-Hit Kill Sister Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, 2023 TV Premiere
- Isekai Shōkan wa Nidome Desu TV Anime Confirmed With Main Lead, Main Staff